Application Deadline: unspecified
The Young Leaders Program (YLP) is a two-year full-time consulting program that develops exceptional young local Kenyan talent into real leaders.
- Undergraduate or masters degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language
- Registered for the NYSC program (Submit call-up letter)
You’ll work in our Lagos office as part of our Young Leaders Program (YLP).
Thisis an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory nationalyouth service (NYSC). You will be an integral member of our teams,experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps todevelop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders.
What You’ll Do
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
Thisincludes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testinghypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’llalso have the opportunity to present results to client management andimplement recommendations in collaboration with client teammembers.You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring tothe firm. YLP’s receive exceptional training as well as frequentcoaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
Followingthe end of the YLP program, assuming good performance, you will beoffered a full time Business Analyst role with the office.
For More Information: