Application Deadline:November 15, 2019
WAAW foundation’s annual scholarship initiative is aimed at supporting need based African female STEM-focused college education. Please read the eligibility criteria before you apply. All non qualifying applications will be automatically deleted! Criteria for eligibility includes:
- Female students of African origin, living and studying in Africa.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate B.S.degree program.
- Studying STEM related courses in a University or college in Africa.
- Demonstrable financial need, and
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Below the age of 32 years.
How to Apply
Your application will include the following:
- Application form filled out completely. We will only accept onlineapplications this year. NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED*.
- Personal and Contact Information.
- Educational background and Family Information.
- Statement of need should describe why scholarship funds are needed and what the funds will be used for if received.
- Essays are a strong criteria in determining candidates who are short listed. Responses to essay where to buy modafinil online redditquestions that address career goals and how you expect the WAAWscholarship will assist in your education. Please have you essayresponses ready before you begin the application.
- Two academic/professional references. Note recommendations andtranscripts ARE NOT REQUIRED AT THIS TIME. ONLY after a candidate hasbeen shortlisted. However, you must provide the names of 2 references inyour application.
Submitting your application
Please complete all sections of the application formand submit all required materials to WAAW foundation by the deadline.Application may be completed online. Click Here to Begin your application. or follow this link:
Please do not email inquiries until you havereviewed all the requirements above, including the list of accepted andunaccepted course in the FAQ link above.
ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be required to send the following additional items in order to complete this process.
- 2 references; one MUST be written by a professor from yourinstitution of study and the other from an academic supervisor/advisoror mentor. Reference forms should be downloaded from 2019_ScholarshipReferenceLetter and emailed to [email protected]
- A copy of a current signed and sealed transcript from your University to be emailed to[email protected], faxed to 1.888.519.4269 or to be mailed to:
WAAW Foundation Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 1691, Wylie. Texas 75098.
*Scanned copies of original transcripts may be emailed to [email protected].
- A copy of the student’s School identity card must be scanned and emailed to us
For More Information: