Application Deadline: unspecified
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Job Rotations in different businesses
What we look for in Shell:
Graduate Trainees who:
- completed their undergraduate degree not earlier than 2016
- graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- have completed their Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme with proof of discharge certificate
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements will be automatically regretted.
Courses of Study:
As part of ourprocess to identify remarkable individuals, we use a competency-basedassessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement andRelationships (CAR).
Capacity: We’re looking for peoplewith the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learnquickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
Achievement: We want driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
Relationship: We’re searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
How to apply:
Candidateswill be asked to select the business area that they would like to applyfor on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form. Youwill be matched into a particular role based on your skills. Whilst youwill not be required to apply for a specific Shell position If you areinterested in a specific role, you can express interest within yourcover letter.
Shell review applications and fill roles on a rolling basis, therefore, we may close particular business areas once they are filled.
Let’s make the future.
For More Information: