Application Deadline: June 7th 2019
The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) was launched by the United States Government, to train the next generation of African Leaders who will shape the future of African business and entrepreneurship, civil society leadership, and public sector management.
The YALI Regional Leadership Centre (RLC) West Africa, Accra, offers you an innovative and game changing Online Emerging Leaders training program in the following courses:
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Civil Society Leadership
- Public Sector Management
The program is hosted by the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA).
Applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- From the countries below:
o Sierra Leone
o Ivory Coast
o Burkina Faso
You must be able to read and write in English
You must have a valid ID (passport if you are outside Ghana)
- Improve your leadership skills
- Win a free tablet loaded with content
- Obtain a certificate of completion
- Become a member of the YALI Alumni Network
- Join the United States graduates Alumni Network
- Mentoring, Internships, and more!
Outstanding leadership training through global collaboration – The YALI RLC West Africa exceptional Emerging Leaders Online Program is created through the collaboration of leading universities and partners – ensuring that innovative, high quality and peer-reviewed courses can help you become a real Leader.
For More Information: