Application Deadline: 10th June, 2019.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
Combining theoretical insights andhands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity tolearn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided anavenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facetsof the capital market and the finance industry.
Joiningthe GTP will position you on the right path to career success within ourbusiness. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategicthinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess positiveattitude to work. The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a teamleader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market inNigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
1. Graduates from Nigerian and ForeignUniversities.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
3. Minimum of Second Class Upper Division(2.1).
4. Completion of NYSC between May 2018 andApril 2019.
5. Maximum age of 26 years at the time ofapplying for the programme.
For More Information: